Thursday, November 24, 2011

Unthankful

Maybe I’m a pessimist, but Thanksgiving reminds me how often I’m not thankful. It’s a good thing, though, because it inspires me to quit complaining for more than one day a year.   

Cultivating an attitude of thankfulness isn't easy, but sometimes simple things like writing down what you're thankful for can help.

Arts and crafts time! This project is super easy. They suggest writing memories on a daily calendar and reusing it every year. Instead, wouldn’t it be cool to write something you’re thankful for every day? In the years to come you could not only consider what you’re thankful for on that particular day, but look back on your blessings from years past.

Try it. Maybe all that stamping will burn some of those extra calories. Then reward all that hard work with another piece of pumpkin pie. 

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this Karissa. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Design Sponge ladies are so creative! I'm going to start mine on New Years Day.

    ReplyDelete