Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Eighty Day Layover

Living in a tiny dorm room with three other girls (“you’re hogging the mirror!” “don’t TOUCH my stuff!”)* has conditioned me to see the positive in a variety of living situations.

However, I’ve never contemplated living in an airport. But this guy did it. At least that’s what the headline says. Actually he slept in the airport hotel, but “man lives at airport” does sound cooler. 


In any case, he definitely used every opportunity to make it an interesting experience. By the tone of the article he has the entire Vancouver airport charmed.

What do you think? Living in an airport isn’t ideal, and maybe your living situation isn’t either. Are you willing to make the best of it?


*Disclaimer: My roommates never really said any of those things, but Fox News inspired me to exaggerate to make things more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment